It's easy to configure Comet to your liking. There are few options furthermore they are quite simple and easy to understand.
To open the general settings, use the following Comet menu command:
- From you WordPress dashboard, go to Comet.
- Click the menu button then settings.
The options have an effect on the Comet’s functional behavior. You can modify them at any time but keep in mind that there are potential consequences.
- Post Types: Select where you want to use Comet;
- Google API key: Enter your API key to use Google Fonts and Google map;
- Uninstall (Deep): Choose if Comet have to do a deep clearing on uninstall.